Tickets for events at Boiler Shop are available via Ticketweb.
If you have a question about your tickets, please get in touch directly with the ticketing outlet.
We do not sell tickets over the phone; and don't have a physical Box Office. Tickets are available online only, and cannot be pre-ordered ahead of the on-sale date.
Once an event is sold out it will be marked as sold out on our website and there will no longer be a ticket link. Once this happens, the tickets really are sold out.
Tickets purchased on the door on the night of the show must be paid for in cash.
If you think you’ve lost something at the venue, please send us an email with a detailed description and we will check our lost property store. Please note, if you lose something at the weekend, we may not be able to get back to you until the following Monday.
Please note, all lost property is kept for 21 days, after which it is donated to the British Heart Foundation.
We operate a thorough security programme with enhanced checks; working closely with the relevant authorities to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
When planning your trip, please allow extra time to access the venue and avoid bringing bags where possible.
Cloakroom & Bag storage
We have a cloakroom at the venue and can store your bags and coats for you while you are in the venue. Please check with us ahead of an event whether the cloakroom is in operation.
NO LARGE BAGS OR BACK PACKS at all will be permitted into the venue, please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue. All bags must be smaller than 40cm x 35cm x 19cm which is approx A3 size.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. Please contact us here.
All entry constitutes consent to search.
- Backpacks including holdalls, luggage, computer bags*
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed*
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras and professional cameras
- Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s
- Large/golf umbrellas
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Glow sticks
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and helmets
- Large studs and chains
- Glass bottles of perfume
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
- Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets: the unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. However, some of the shows do permit the use of small digital cameras including, in many cases, 'bridge' cameras (larger digital cameras with zoom lenses that cannot be removed). For the avoidance of any confusion 'professional' cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or
special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry.
Guest list & VIP areas
We are unable to offer concession guest lists and private areas.
Unless stated in an event’s listing, Boiler Shop is an 18+ venue.
We will always specify on the event listing when this is not the case. Ticket holders will not be admitted to the event or receive a refund if unable to present valid identification indicating they are over the required age limit for the show they are attending.
Only current passport, driving licence or PASS identification cards are accepted as valid forms of ID. Student cards are not accepted.
We don't have one.
We allow small consumer-type cameras into the Boiler Shop, but not professional SLR-type ones. Unfortunately, we cannot issue photo passes or grant access to the photo pit, as this is done by the band's record label or press representative.
Photos from shows
Looking for photos from our shows?
Head to our Facebook page and view our galleries. Galleries are usually published 2-3 days after a show.
Crowne Plaza Newcastle – Stephenson Quarter is located 2 minutes' walk away from Boiler Shop.
Hawthorn Square, Forth Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3SA
Phone: 0191 562 3333
TICKETS / TICKET QUERIES
For all ticket enquiries please get in touch with the Bongo’s Bingo team here.
Doors open at 6.30pm unless otherwise stated on the ticket. Last entry is 7.30pm; and the first game begins promptly at 8pm. Curfew is approx. 11pm.
It’s not possible to reserve a table; and tables are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
WRISTBANDS / STAMPS
Please note, upon entry you will be given a wristband or stamp; this allows you into the main space, and shows you have purchased your gambling stake and have paid for the entertainment on the night. There is no readmission.
If you would like to leave a prize you will need to pick this up within in 48 hours of the event taking place. It is your responsibility to arrange this with us by emailing us, and the venue is not liable for any loss or damage which may occur.
We have a full range of drinks at our bars, and you can see our Bongo’s Bingo specials here.
We do not offer cloakroom service at Bongo’s bingo. Please note, backpacks are not allowed in the venue. All bags must be smaller than 40cm x 35cm x 19cm which is approx A3 size.
You will not be allowed into the venue early but you may bring decorations as long as they do not obstruct anyone’s view. Balloons are not permitted.
Did you lose something? Please drop us an email and we’ll do our best to reunite you with your belongings.
DANCING ON THE FURNITURE
Please note, standing on the furniture is not allowed. Standing on the furniture is at your own risk, and the venue isn’t liable for any injuries sustained.