Due to the ongoing Pandemic, the safety of our Guests, staff and artists is paramount.
Boiler Shop welcomes the continued support from all our guests and colleagues and look forward to hosting live music experiences with you again.
Boiler Shop has taken the following steps to ensure the comfort and safety for all:
- A Risk assessment carried out and shared with all stake holders
- All events are running at a reduced capacity
- The Venue has been deep cleaned and is well ventilated
- A rigorous cleaning schedule implemented for all events and day to day operations
- All staff undergo a re-induction process and training on Covid Secure measures
- Additional staffing onsite to assist with smooth entry to the venue and assistance to your area
- NHS Track and trace QR code displayed at the entrance and throughout the venue
- Hand Sanitiser is available in all areas for our staff and at the Entry/Exit points for guests
- We encourage all of our guests to practice regular hand washing techniques and follow the onsite guidance and staff instructions
- All Payments within the venue are contactless and Table service will be in operation
- Additional visual aids are in place displaying Covid-19 messages
- Merchandise will close once the main act goes onstage
Boiler Shop is also part of the 'Good to Go' scheme, the official UK mark to signal that tourism businesses have worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines.
Ahead of your visit, please read the COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgment here.
Further information can be found at the Government website.